Aescripts AfterCodecs v1.10.0 Free Download – Free Scripts Download After Effects & Premiere Pro
|After Effects||2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014|
|Premiere||2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015.3, CC 2015, CC 2014|
|Media Encoder||2020, CC 2019, CC 2018, CC 2017, CC 2015, CC 2014|
Filling the codec gap
AfterCodecs brings you with consistency all the codecs & features you need, without Quicktime and in .MP4 and .MOV:
ProRes 422 / 4444 / XQ : yes even on Windows and older versions of Adobe. Included a new ProRes 4444 Light unofficial profile to get both Alpha channel and lower filesize
All 4 HAP codecs from Vidvox but with faster algorithms and without resolution restrictions
Special Premiere Pro & Media Encoder features : MultiRenders Markers, Export all Audio tracks separately, Quick sub resolutions buttons, Custom Framerate etc.
H264 / H265 : the best and fastest compression
Choose the efficiency you need: fast encoding for your previews or low filesize for final delivery. Low bitrates videos are of better quality than before and you can render in 8K!
A fast, easy-to-use (one param to select), YouTube Upload profile that respects YouTube upload recommendation
Save time directly in After Effects render queue without having to use the command line and without using Adobe Media Encoder
Advanced features : FileSize targetting, 10 bpc, Full Range, YUV 4:2:2 / 4:4:4, Tuning profiles etc.
Optimize your workflow!
AfterCodecs is regularly updated with new codecs, features or speed improvements, see our Changelog. Our latest feature are MultiRender Markers to batch export in Premiere Pro and displaying a progressbar in your taskbar icon in After Effects when rendering!
- One license is for the same user on up to two computers not used at the same time
- Mac OSX : 10.12 (Sierra) / 10.13 (High Sierra) / 10.14 (Mojave) / 10.15 (Catalina)
- Microsoft Windows : version 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Adobe CC 2014 to 2020 included
Codecs and containers:
- [MOV] ProRes: 6 official profiles (422 LT / Proxy / Normal / HQ / 4444 / XQ) and 2 unofficial profiles (422 Ultra / 4444 Light). ProRes 4444 Light / 4444 / XQ supports the Alpha Channel.
- [MOV] HAP GPU accelerated codecs: 4 codecs (Hap, Hap Alpha, Hap Q and Hap Q Alpha), you can choose disable Snappy compression and change the number of CPU chunks, and for Hap and Hap Alpha you can choose your compression algorithm (each have their own tradeoff between speed and quality)
- [MOV] [MP4] x264: best H264 / AVC implementation, outperforming both Adobe Media Encoder and QuickTime H264. A special Youtube Upload profile is provided, very easy to use!
- [MOV] [MP4] x265: files are ~25% lighter than x264 for the same quality, but slower encoding
- [MOV] [MP4] x264 RGB: same as x264 but avoids YUV colorspace, best for storing separate channels in one video like UV maps, alpha, 3D passes etc. (for power users!)
- Don’t use the ProRes for broadcast. Always test your hardware and software. It’s not an official version of ProRes; for example ProRes 4444’s Alpha channel doesn’t seem to be accepted by Blackmagic Hyperdeck Studio Mini.
- For H264 and H265, dimensions of the video must be even (=> odd resolutions will fail), except if you choose YUV 4:4:4 for H264
- Interlacing: lower field first in H264 recognized as top field first by Adobe
Download AfterCodecs (WIN+MAC)
Download AfterCodecs v1.10.0 (WIN)
Download AfterCodecs v1.9.7 Download (WIN+MAC)